Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Is it worth a career change?

Phisherman wrote:

Without an excellent location you may be in serious trouble starting a
store.**Plus,*you*will*work*60+*hours*a*week.**I'd *definitely*shop
more at the nearest Woodcraft store if it wasn't so far away.**I*buy
90% of my needs online, except for wood which I get free or make a
purchase twice a year.**Gasoline*costs*are*just*too*high*to*drive*m y
truck long distances and I don't expect that to change much.

OTOH, I work at a Woodcraft store in Spokane and we get customers driving from
Idaho, Montana, and spots 100+ miles away in Washington just to come to our
store.

--
It's turtles, all the way down