Roy

Default What does welding gas cost..???

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 09:41:45 GMT, Anthony
wrote:

===To The Group wrote in news:030220040018300803%
:
===
=== Just a curious question for the group.
===
=== Using the standard size bottles for acetylene and oxygen found in most
=== shops and garages what does a refil cost.
===
===Refills are cheap, the cost is in the inital set-up. I suggest leasing the
===bottles instead of buying. If you lease, you will not have to pay to have
===the tank replaced when the date expires, and you just exchange the bottles
===at refill time. The lease was either 4 or 5 years, can't remember, but IIRC
===it was $175 for a mid-sized bottle (~4 ft tall) the last time I renewed the
===lease.

A lease on either O2 or Acetylene or any other cylinder in the largest
size in this area is $60.00 a year with a minimum contract of 3 years
needed.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.