Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default 18th century finish

Sun, Dec 3, 2006, 2:11am (EST+5)
(Juvenal) doth sayeth:
Biblio, Alibris, and ebay are good sources for used books on-line.
snip

While I do on occassion use eBay to shop for used book, it's
normally my last resort. I check eBay when I can't find a book anywhere
else, or the price is higher everywhere else then I want to pay.
Sometimes eBay is the only place you can find a specific book, and often
the price starts out low - which doesn't mean the price will stay low.
But on eBay you've GOT to check the shipping cost. Way too often the
shipping turns a decent deal into a lousy deal - it does NOT cost $10-15
to ship a book, but a lot of people whill charge it anyway. If the
shipping cost isn't listed anywhere, ask the seller before you bid..
Fortunately I've not got burnt on it, but only because I was very
careful.

JOAT
I am, therefore I think.