Posted to rec.woodworking
badger.badger badger.badger is offline

Default Florida bookcase tragedy

George wrote:

"Tim W" wrote in message
news

"badger.badger" wrote in message
George wrote:

It's the BBC, not known for BS

BBC _not_ known for BS? Yeah, right. Neither is the NYT.

BS, maybe not, Bliars Brainwashing Colusionists would never BS....

Really? I read news.bbc.co.uk daily, and I don't find it pro Blair or
Bush.
Quite the opposite.

You're missing the point. They're pro-BBC(NYT) at the expense of anyone
else. Sometimes the "news" is created, not just selected for
presentation in support of themselves.

Looking beyond "the news" it isn't just pro/anti politicians, its
blindsiding the sheeple with soap and sport, thus ensuring a stupid and
easy to manage populace, then feeding them whatever the gov't requires.
Childrens programming is especially dangerous, "Whoever has the youth,
has the future." Adolf Hitler.