Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.driving
Studeman Studeman is offline

Default How to tell you have water in your gas

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Still works nicely. I guess the guys back then knew what they were
doing.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Harry K" wrote in message
oups.com...

I had never thought about it before but it is quit logical and fully
be expected.

Carb bowl!? Carb bowl! This is an ancient Brigs...well not all that
ancient, probably circa 1980s but then the technology of those engines
was developed back in the teens or 20s and I don't think it was ever
upgraded.

Harry K

Back when my '64 Dodge was almost new, the frozen water in the fuel
pump holed the diaphram. Luckily the FLAPS was within walking distance
that cold day.