Posted to alt.energy.renewable,uk.d-i-y,uk.environment
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Siting of panels for solar water heating

In message , Andy Hall writes
On 2006-12-01 08:12:24 +0000, David Hansen
said:

To my pointing out that it is not too difficult or takes too long
you accepted that it isn't difficult. Hopefully you will soon come
to the realisation that it doesn't take too long either. It is
simply a matter of organisation.

No it isn't, it's a matter of customer choice.

Personal choice even.

Always.

Those who are too stubborn to get the hang of new ideas do seem to
find it rather more difficult than the general public.

It is not a matter of getting the hang of new ideas either.

Well, you certainly seem to be choosing not to.

I already told you that it isn't a case of not getting the hang of new
ideas, but questioning them and choosing not to espouse them.

The lack of
runaway success by "alternative" collection services does seem to
show that most of the public are coping.

Since the market is closed to them because of the local authority
monopoly, there are no alternatives.

Oh there there ! Can't you find an important problem to worry about ?

You seem to think that it's an important issue. I don't *worry* about
problems. If I can address them, then I do, otherwise I don't attempt
to do so

Even if you believed that customer choice was the most important issue
in the world, you could still do us all a favour by sorting your waste
and fighting this battle in other ways

I have also explained to you that I choose not to sort waste, but
expect the supplier to do it if he wishes it to be sorted. At this
point, there is no battle involved in that because he does it.