Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Cloudy hot water

Seth Goodman wrote:
In article . com, on
1 Dec 2006 21:48:53 -0800, stinkeroo wrote:

The hot water in my kitchen sink is cloudy. Kind of a milky off
white.

Also the water pressure for both hot and cold seems to be lower than
when I bought it years ago, but only in the kitchen. But it may have
happened so slowly that I haven't noticed.

But here is what's odd. Other hot faucets aren't cloudy. And they
have higher water pressure than the kitchen.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Thanks for any advice.

If you fill a glass with this hot water, and let it stand for a few
minutes, does the water clear, or does it stay cloudy?

I believe that Seth is likely correct here. Did your area just get hit
with cold weather a few days before this started?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit