Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Prometheus Prometheus is offline

Default Request for Assistance

On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 06:16:46 -0500, Greg wrote:

said:

It worked fine. But did you really want to know if it worked or were
you directing traffic

Thanks for checking, Robert. The reason I asked is that when first
began I had readers from around the world with whom I exchanged
comments. Then around June they suddenly disappeared, several of their
sites went down, and I haven't heard a peep since. It's like I became
a leper. ;-) I suppose I'm a hack and the opinions aren't popular.

Didn't look at it, as it was taking too long to load- but if you're
talking about international correspondance, I've heard that there are
a lot of countries that have begun censoring the internet (something
on the order of 40 of them) for their citizens. Might be that some of
those folks you're missing have had their access to western websites
cut- I'm sure there's a list of countries are censored somewhere if
you want to check.