Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Greg G. Greg G. is offline

Default Request for Assistance

said:

It worked fine. But did you really want to know if it worked or were
you directing traffic

Thanks for checking, Robert. The reason I asked is that when first
began I had readers from around the world with whom I exchanged
comments. Then around June they suddenly disappeared, several of their
sites went down, and I haven't heard a peep since. It's like I became
a leper. ;-) I suppose I'm a hack and the opinions aren't popular.

Since I don't host the blog site, unlike my other sites, I had no idea
what happened and was concerned whether I was actually getting out.
And with folks like Newt screaming about controlling the Internet and
also being in his territory, one wonders...

That site was much too well together by someone to think they
the same individual couldn't find successful access.

I'm not quite sure what you are saying, but thanks for checking!
On my hosted sites, I can check the server logs for hits, but this is
hosted on blogspot.com, which offers no access to viewer hits.

I'm not soliciting any comments on the content, however, at least not
within this newsgroup. Any discussion concerning "my personal
beliefs" should be reserved for the comments column of the blog.

And yes, in case you forgot, I turn wood. ;-)

No additional response is needed, and I suppose I should have prefaced
the subject line with OT.

Thanks again,

Greg G.

Greg G.