Posted to uk.d-i-y
Yaz Yaz is offline

Default Sockets and switches from Aldi

"Owain" wrote in message
Yaz wrote:
I recently bought a lot of Sockets and switches from Aldi (over 1 month
ago). I am now left with several that I need to sell off as Aldi say
thry
cannot except them back as it is alreday 7 weeks ago that they were
bought.
Can anyone tell me who the manufacturer may be. This is so they can be
advertised and buyers can be advised that it is not actually a
discontinued
product.

Just ebay them as Aldi - it's quite likely some other people are looking
for matching ones to complete their scheme, having not managed to buy
enough before Aldi sold out.

Thanks i'll try that but being offered silly money?

Sid