Posted to alt.home.repair
Noozer Noozer is offline

Default Window condensation / sweats

wrote in message
oups.com...
I live in less than a year old house with the latest energy efficient
windows. This is my first winter at this house. I see lots of
water/moisture around window, top to bottom, where they are literally
dripping to floor. I check other postings. I don't see any visible
leak (or at least I don't feel it). My wall clock which has humidity
level check is telling me it's at 30, so I think that's pretty low.

Either the windows/frames are having problems, or your hygrometer (clock) is
wrong.

I'd pick up another hygrometer to just to be sure.