Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] maradcliff@UNLISTED.com is offline

Default How many filaments will burn this Xmas?

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:21:44 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Sev wrote:
Just to keep you busy for the holidays, what is the total volume
in cubic yards(or meters if you prefer) of of the world's human
population?

I know! I know! (waves hand in air!).

But I won't tell you.

I can say that the entire world's population, if stacked like cordwood,
would fit in a cubic mile. Further, the 2,000-odd salt domes along the Gulf
Coast average six cubic miles of salt. Each.

And, if we could stand the population density of Hong Kong, we could all
live in the state of Georgia (which is pretty grim when you think on it).

Here's an interesting fact.....

Figuring the avarage male penis is 6 inches.
If all the penises from every man on earth were removed and lined up
end to end, they would encircle the entire earth approximately 12.253
times.
Or that would be roughly 610,346 miles of penis.

Of course, in order to cross the oceans, lakes and rivers, they would
have to be strung together on a rope, like beads.

Everyone needs to know this LOL......