Posted to alt.home.repair
HarryB HarryB is offline

Default Toilet maintenance issue (sorry!)

"C & E" wrote in message
I know that I'm going to take some heat for this so I'm offering
apologies in advance for my misstep.

Thanks to the many posts here I have successfully cleared up all of my
toilet issues (don't ask how many) except one. It may just be a
crappy crapper but this thing ejects at least one wad of paper back
into the bowl with each flush. It seems like the jet at the bottom
isn't pushing enough to force the paper out of its whirlpool-like
dance at the bottom of the bowl to force it past the trap. I thought
that I'd do the muriatic acid 'cleanse' by pouring it down the fill
tube in the tank but it all just seems to all come out of the first
couple of hole under the rim.

OK, this is where the beating begins. What am I doing wrong here.
Apologies for being dense, folks.