Old Nick

Default Hydraulics questions (a bit long)

On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 01:20:59 -0800, Ken Cutt
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Hi Nick
Well to be honest about losing the front end , it was all over by the
time it occured to me to get scared . Heart sure got going though.

Ah! Like falling off a motorcycle! G

One
spindle broke and when it that side hit the ground the weight transfer
took out the other one . Called up a dealer who said new spindles would
be $800.00 a side and break again since it was a weakness of this model

hmmm....right good PR! G?

. This tractor is a 25 HP Satoh a make I would not recomend to anyone .

Taken into consideration.

So made up my own for about a days labour and $200.00 . Still holding up
the tractor so guess the fix took , ;-) . On the other hand this tractor
is such junk it runs so few hours . Loaders are great but for most
people it is easier to live with " too small " then " too big " not to
mention safer .

But so tempting to get that extra bit of dirt!

Me I am looking forward to bouncing a few grandkids on
my knee so tend to think a hell of alot more then I did when younger .

Yeah. I stopped riding motorcycles.

Ken Cutt

Spike....Spike? Hello?