Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Premature Potterton Boiler Shut Down - Fixed

In message . com,
naffer writes
Thank you "raden" but everyone on this site, indeed in the whole of W
Europe, knows that the Potterton Envoy is a dog. Observations about
"bears in woods " and "Is the Pope a ..." come to mind.

Sorry you lost me there since
a) you posted without attributions and

b) you top posted - so I instantly lost interest

I doubt most people in this NG or anyone outside the UK really have much
of a clue about the Potterton Envoy (or even care)

I probably know better than anyone else here (with the probably
exception of Tony) what a dog this heap is

HTH

--
geoff