Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default How many hours will it take me to sand floorboards in standard size room?

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:22:42 -0000, Mary Fisher wrote:

Don't open the hall door until the dust has completely settled and
you've wiped the floor with a slightly damp cloth.

When ever I'm doing anything that'll put dust into the air I either try
and capture the dust with a vacume as it's generated or just run the
vacume in the same room with the hose supported a few feet above the
floor. Once the dust making is complete go away for a cup of coffee (10
or 15 mins) and the air, even if thick with dust on leaving, is very much
cleaner on return.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail