Just Curious

Default What does welding gas cost..???

Grant Erwin wrote:

First of all, you need to understand what size the bottles come in:

Good stuff snipped for brevity

(oxygen) M size: $23.73 ;; (acetylene) #3 size: $38.91

Well thanks to everyone for taking the time to provide such varied and
informed information to an armchair lurker like me.

Don't know how long a tank of gas would last and I appreciate that for
some it will last for years of occaisional use..... but I was surprised
at the prices. Somewhere in my feeble mind I presumed that a recharge
would have been a lot more.... like over a hundred buckies.

Thanks again for your time and responses.