Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Juvenal Juvenal is offline

Default Oops! 2 J-Line J-170's

Leo Van Der Loo wrote in message...

get some risers and you're set for some serious
turning

Leo:

Checked out the lathes and you're correct - risers can indeed be added. And
as the lathes are next door in my friends machine shop, making some nice
looking risers shouldn't be any problem at all. Thanks for the heads up on
that, as I will definately want to increase the swing.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to work on them till after the holidays, and
don't have room in my shop for another lathe until the Griz is sold, which
can't happen yet as I have two jobs that require turnings & can't give up my
working lathe just yet. Sigh.

--
Timothy Juvenal
www.tjwoodworking.com