Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default How many hours will it take me to sand floorboards in standard size room?

wrote in message
ups.com...

you're starting to scare me a little bit now!

Some of the advice haws been a bit over the top but everything I said was
serious, if you want to keep harmony in the house.

There is one door leading to the main hallway and french doors leading
to the patio and garden. I was planning to seal the door leading to the
hallway using masking tape and enter and exit via the french doors.

Good idea.

Will masking tape be sufficient?

Yes, if it covers the gaps.

Don't open the hall door until the dust has completely settled and you've
wiped the floor with a slightly damp cloth.

Honestly, you'll be amazed at the amount of dust.

Mary