Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Other uses for spare 3-tab shingles?

"tom" wrote in message
oups.com...
They store just fine, IMO. Tom

Uh, not outside they don't. A month or two in the sun, and the glue spots
leak past that tiny plastic strip, and the whole stack is stuck together.
Trust me, I did construction cleanup as a kid, and getting all the crap off
the property for the landscape crew to move in was always a joy. Even full
bundles in the wrap are supposed to be stored under cover until delivered to
the work site.

OP should give them to local Habitat ReStore, if they will take them.
Otherwise, just use as expendable foot path/weed shield in garden, between
the rows. Or leave them at curb with a 'free' sign- that usually works.

aem sends...