Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Wooden drawer/door pulls. looking for inspiration. JOAT?

Wed, Nov 29, 2006, 4:47pm (EST-3)
(Mike*in*Arkansas) now admits:
snip As far as what my wife wanted, well she was for making some hand
hammered copper ones. That remains a possiblity since I have some nice
thick copper sheet for the back plates. Maybe a combination of copper
and wood. Guess I'll check ebay for that issue of FWW.

Better yet, some time back someone here was (maybe still is) doing
a lot of dumpster diving. Forget now who. But, if I recall right, he
posted a picture(s) of drawer pull(s) he made, I think of copper.
Looked pretty damn good. Might want to do some archive searching.
Whoever it was might well still be here, or someone will probably
remember who it was.

JOAT
Democratic justice. One man, one rock.