Posted to alt.home.repair
udarrell udarrell is offline

Default cleaning coils under the fridge

ap wrote:

We have this side-by-side whirlpool refrigerator. Yesterday, we
attempted to clean the coils under the fridge, but could only reach
the front set of coils. There seem to be about 3 or 4 of them and
they are beyond my reach.

I have a long brush, but notice that it is unable to reach beyond the
first set of coils. Although it's long it's not thin enough to fit in
the 2nd and
3rd set of coils.

Is there a special device that is thin and long enough to reach to
all coils and also are they vacuum attachments?

I also attempted to vacuum, but couldn't reach beyond the 1st set of
coils. THANKS!

Try a HVAC Supply, they might sell you something that would work. -
udarrell

--
PROPER A/C UNIT & DUCTWORK Sizing is over 70% of Operating Efficiency
http://www.udarrell.com/proper_cfm_b...syste ms.html

Air Conditioning Installations Now Produce 95% Failure Rate
http://www.eeba.org/conference/2004/...s/Proctor1.pdf

Solving - External Static Pressure (ESP)
http://www.udarrell.com/udarrell-air-conditioning.html