Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Unique EBAY item. Pure 1980s spam CD-ROM

peabrain wrote:

Check this out if you are interested in anything retro 80's. A complete Argos Autumn/Winter 1984 Catalogue on a
CDR - both as jpegs and easily zoomable and navigatable
.pdf document.

doesnt argos own copyright on this? this pirated? Or just an old cd you
found in the bin?

Also - over 150 Uk television adverts from the 80's - many of which you won't find anywhere on the web as they were ripped from old VHS tapes.

ever wondered why you wont find them anywhere? Perhaps cos no-one could
give a t about them. Or do you really enjoy watching an hour of
adverts?? And paying for the privilege!

Some examples of Ebay feedback;

feedback left for other sellers by any chance?

"Brilliant! It's like time travelling back to the high street. THANK YOU!!"

oh ok, your mate bought one, and you bought one of his crap in return.

"I urge anyone to buy one, so interesting, fun,very quick delivery...Thanks"

I'm sure you do.

Milk Tray, Cadburys Smash, Jimmy Saville Intercity advert, Atari, Spectrum - tons of really interesting stuff.

if thats really interesting you need therapy.

This is a unique CD-ROM of an extremely rare Argos catalogue.

Yes, I bet its rare. Ever wonder why though? Could it be cos no-one in
their right mind is interested?

typewriters, jewellery, cameras, lawnmowers, hoovers, hi-fi equipment, cosmetics, shower units, digital watches, duvet sets, musical keyboards, computers etc... etc...

well jeez that gets my motor going. A catalogue of old consumer crap.
Wow!

GLOWS IN THE DARK!

so do most things if you shine a light on them. I guess thats what you
meant.

TETLEY TEA BAGS ADVERT

think I'm gonna die of excitement.

KEEP DOGS ON LEAD WITH JOHN NOAKES