Posted to alt.energy.renewable,uk.d-i-y,uk.environment
Brian Brian is offline

Default Siting of panels for solar water heating

On 2006-11-28, Brian wrote:

So it's the infamous Hugh Davies!!

'Fraid so. "Infamous", eh? Gulp.

I used to hang out on uk.transport
about 10 years ago, and Huge was busy back then baiting the
environmentalists.

They haven't changed much. You only have to see David Hansen's
posts here to see that. If they'd only get some education and
stop treating environmentalism like some kind of bloody religion.

The daft thing is, I actually class myself as an environmentalist -
certainly a supporter of rail improvements etc. On the other hand, I
agree with you that rail at the mo in this country is ****e. I guess I
am a reluctant car user.

I stopped participating some time ago, due to the
repetitive nature of the forum,

Nothing's changed. Especially Doug Bollen.

mmm, I noticed that, and was glad I stopped reading it some time ago.

but recently have seen a few cross
posts on uk.railway. These got me wondering whether Huge was still
around - great to see that you are!

Why, thank you.

Have you mellowed at all over the
last 10 years? I sure hope not ...