Posted to uk.d-i-y
VisionSet VisionSet is offline

Default How many hours will it take me to sand floorboards in standard size room?

"Andy" wrote in message

Eventually I caulked the gaps with twisted skeins of hemp string ( very
fiddly and tiresome and probably unnecessary ) to be on the safe side and
injected Dow Corning natural wood colour acrylic frame sealant into the
gaps. That worked a treat. Each gap had to be masked off either side with
masking tape to stop it contaminating the floorboards when smoothed with a
wet finger.

Jesus Christ!! It'd be quicker to relay the boards, which of course is the
best solution.

--
Mike W