Posted to rec.woodworking
George Max George Max is offline

Default Basement Shop, Narrow Stairs--Table Saw?

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:33:48 -0500, Bill in Detroit
wrote:

George Max wrote:

BTW, that subdivision my sister and her husband moved into looks like
a scene from "The Stepford Wives." All look alike drab colors, cedar
siding, ect. What's the matter with a litte variation - Colonials,
Cape Cods, Tudors, ect.?

Beats me.

My wife and I life in the only house that isn't painted either
completely white or white with a touch of some trim color on our block.
The next block also has exactly one house that isn't predominantly white.

There seems to be a psychology at work here that I simply won't
subscribe to.

baa-baa

Bill

I hear you. A little individuality is nice. We're not talking rusty
old cars in the backyard, just something for personality.