Glenn Ashmore

Default Used Gas Cylinders

Gunner wrote:

My rotated pool Owned cyliders are marked Linde on the O2 and LiquidAir
on the ax. This time. Last full swap they were reversed,

Its pretty regional I suspect cause Ive been swapping bottles for over
20 yrs, with 4 different dealers in 3 different towns with no problems.

I think you are right. I have never had a problem exchanging my owned
cylinders at any gas distributor but when Holox first moved into town
they would only exchange their own cylinders unless you showed a bill of
sale. That lasted about two months because they saw how many potential
customers would not put up with the policy.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com