Posted to uk.d-i-y
marvelus marvelus is offline

Default Wasps nest - safe?

On 30 Nov 2006 02:12:05 -0800, "Staffbull"
wrote:

Cordless Crazy wrote:
David Hansen Wrote:
On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:43:58 -0000 someone who may be "Mary Fisher"
wrote this:-
-
If you do cut it down do it carefully, the outside envelope is vey
fragile.
When it's down cut it in half, carefully, with a bread knife and show
the
children the marvellous architecture of the construction.-

I bow to your superior knowledge.

Provided there are no wasps in the thing I'm sure the nest is very
interesting inside.
--
4) burn the nasty little devils.-

They're not nasty.-

I disagree. They are rather too aggressive for my liking, unlike
bees which are welcome.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh
I will *always* explain revoked encryption keys, unless RIP prevents

Wasps serve no purpose but to annoy humans enjoying a beer in the
garden!

--
Cordless Crazy

they have made a fortune for one man, he has designed a filter for the
top of drinks cans to stop the little buggers going in, a few hundred
people die each year as a result of being stung in the mouth/throat.
He's already sold the idea to coke & pepsi who have given him 1p per
can!! now that's an awful lot of money !!, he's a British guy i
beleive, a binman or sommat.

yea right