Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] jgkgolf@hotmail.com is offline

Default How many hours will it take me to sand floorboards in standard size room?

Andy wrote:
By the way, I tried that sawdust and pva business, what I ended up with did
not match the boards, it looked like dark shiny goo, and it shrank as it
dried.
I recommend you bin the idea and use either a wood colour acrylic frame
sealant, or, Wickes now stocks floorboard gap sealant in a range of three
colours, light, medium and dark.

Andy, I'm not actually using PVA glue but a product specifically for
this job which the hire shop reccommend.

a an edging sander.