Ron Leap

Default For Trade - Shaper Keyway/Slotter Tool Holder

I have an Armstrong No. 47 Keyway/Slotter Tool Holder for a shaper
that I would like to trade for a smaller Armstrong Keyway/Slotter Tool
Holder or an Armstrong No. 540 Shaper Tool Holder. The Tool Holder
that I have has a shank that measures 1/2" wide x 1-1/8" tall x 4-1/2"
long. The extension insert extends over 2" and takes a 1/4" toolbit.

The shank size of the tool holder I want has a shank that measures
3/8" wide x 15/16" tall x 4" long.

If you are interested in such a trade please email me directly with
information on your holder.