Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike in Arkansas Mike in Arkansas is offline

Default Wooden drawer/door pulls. looking for inspiration. JOAT?

Thanks Brad, I did a FWW search just yesterday and their search engine
said the article was in issue 150. But, when I looked at the index for
that article it's not listed that I can find. Unfortunately that issue
is not available for ordering in any event. It did appear to be of
interest. As far as what my wife wanted, well she was for making some
hand hammered copper ones. That remains a possiblity since I have some
nice thick copper sheet for the back plates. Maybe a combination of
copper and wood. Guess I'll check ebay for that issue of FWW.
Mike

wrote:
This is pathetically vague, but a few years ago I recall an article in
(I THINK) FWW on making drawer pulls out of wood, which gave several
nice examples and showed how they were done. If it wasn't Fine
Woodworking then it might have been American Woodworker. Check their
online indexes.

Sorry I can't be more specific.

Brad