Posted to uk.d-i-y
Staffbull Staffbull is offline

Default Wasps nest - safe?

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Staffbull" wrote in message
oups.com...

I torched my daughters playhouse two summers ago due to wasps!!,

Raked up the ashes, grass seeded the scorch mark and you'd never know
it was there now :-)

Did you feel better after that? More manly??

Next time you have what you consider to be a problem like that call the
local authority or a beekeeper. You might well have to pay for the service
of removal but it could be cheaper than a new playhouse.

whats it got to do with being a man??
We wanted shut of the palyhouse anyhoo, so two birds with one stone,
and a few hundered wasps with a gallon of petrol!!!
and yes I felt better, thanks for asking