Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Gorman Joe Gorman is offline

Default Wooden drawer/door pulls. looking for inspiration. JOAT?

J T wrote:
Tue, Nov 28, 2006, 4:34pm (EST-3)
(Mike in Arkansas) doth elucidate:
snip Joat, I was counting on you for inspiration but a rope or nail
won't pass the wifes muster. snip

Ah ha, shoulda said. In that case what I'd do is just flat out ask
her what she wants. Beats the Hell out of guessing, and that way you'll
know she gets what she wants. That's the best I can come up with.

JOAT
Democratic justice. One man, one rock.

1. Ask her what she wants
2. Ask her again,later that day or the next
3. apologize for asking her the second time, explain you wanted to be
sure you hadn't misunderstood her before starting such an important project.
4. Make 1 or 2 pulls to her specifications, enough for one door and drawer.
5. After she tells you it's not what she wants return to step 1.
Joe
BTDT don't need another tshirt