Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Painting question

Eric in North TX wrote:
I have an outside wall primed and ready, tomorrow is supposed to be 70,
but tomorrow night it is supposed to drop into the low 30s maybe even
the 20s. I am thinking of shooting it with latex through an airless
sprayer in the morning. Would I be shooting myself in the foot?

You're conducting a risk/aversion poll. You will get the usual bell
curve in the answers.

There are low temperature paints that you could use. Sherwin Williams,
for one, has a few paints that can be applied with temperatures down to
35 degrees. That should be all the insurance you need.