Posted to alt.home.repair
Jay Stootzmann Jay Stootzmann is offline

Default No water from the facet in the Kitchen, every other place is okay

If you're new in the home and if it happens to be a new home a clog in that
fixture could very well be the problem. I had to replace my kitchen fixture
within a few months after I moved in to my new home because some excess
plumbers putty had clogged the inside. It does happen.

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Hilbert wrote:
I had a strange problem starting this morning that I don't have any
water coming out from the facet on the sink in the kitchen, while
every other places the water is fine (bathrooms and etc.).

Clogged filter will do that.