Posted to alt.energy.renewable,sci.energy,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default Save that turkey deepfry oil for biodiesel

krw wrote:
In article ,
says...

Ram and CPUs are still the 2 priciest components in a PC !

Sure, but we saw dramatic reductions in the price they once
were, and we wont see anything like that with biodiesel.

The largest cost in most PeeCees these days is not silicon at all.
It's that ****e from Redmond.

Technically this is true, at least in the low end PCs with 512MB of RAM,
and a low-end CPU, not including an LCD monitor. The operating system
costs the manufacturer more than any single component in the machine,
including the disk drive, motherboard, and case.