Posted to alt.home.repair
barbarow barbarow is offline

Default No water from the facet in the Kitchen, every other place is okay

It may be that the kitchen wall plumbing gets cold enough to freeze and
block the flow of water.

If you can insulate the supply pipes that might help; or, you could leave a
small ( e.g 40 watt lamp ) lit under the sink to keep the pipes from
freezing.

--
Have a Great Week !

Check Winter Haven's Current Weather
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...er+Haven+33881
"Hilbert" wrote in message
oups.com...
I had a strange problem starting this morning that I don't have any
water coming out from the facet on the sink in the kitchen, while every
other places the water is fine (bathrooms and etc.).

I don't know what happened, I am living in Bellevue, WA and in the last
two days we have snows and the weather is cold. I am not sure if this
is due to the cold weather or something clogged there, the odd thing is
it only happens to the facet on the sink in the kitchen.

Should I wait the weather to get warm a bit then check it out, or I
need to call for plumbing service the sooner the better, or in general
what could be the problem what I can do by myself?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks!