Posted to rec.woodworking
Patriarch Patriarch is offline

Default Cub Scout Krenovs

"Robatoy" wrote in
oups.com:

Tom Watson wrote:
Jeff Thunder de cloaked and emerged from deep lurk mode to send me
this stab from the past, in response to the recent Cubbie thread.

He graciously gave me permission to re-post it on the Wreck.

Thanks for that. It made me thankful for 3 girls. There's never been
anything in my shop they have ever wanted rub into their hair or onto
their faces.

I did assist a friend's church group on a few occasions and found the
big-eyed 9 -10 year old 'men-to-be' very inquisitive, grabby, rough
and ill behaved. I loved it. They _did_ find things to rub into their
hair and onto their faces. They smelled different, especially after
one of them started a farting competition.

I helped some of them put that propellor on their clocks.. don't ask.

I now wish I had spent more time like that.

Thanks for that flashback.

r---- who thinks Jeff Thunder is a very funny guy.

We raised 4 sons, all the way through Scouts. Three got to Eagle, the
other one got to be a state-level swimming champion and a Life Scout. I
slept on enough rocks as a Scout leader to build an East coast mountain
range. They turned out OK, and Advil takes care of most of the lasting
effect on their old man.

Jeff Thunder _is_ a very funny guy, and Brother Watson has many more
fine experiences coming his way. Hope he keeps writing!

Patriarch