Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Locked out scenario

Mark Lloyd wrote in
:

On 28 Nov 2006 01:25:26 GMT, Jim Yanik wrote:

Mark Lloyd wrote in
m:

One thing I heard a few years ago was to put a note on your door. One
that appears to be written to a family member warning of the poisonous
south American snakes loose inside (the real family members know you
don't have any snakes).

Get REAL.

Sheesh,more idiotic UseNet "advice".

It's not idiotic.

Yes,it is.
such venomous snakes generally require permits to keep,standards for their
housing and care,they have the potential for escape and harming others.
They also will not discriminate between a burglar and you,your family,or
someone's curious kid.

Nor will any real thieves pay attention to your little "note".

The problem is that you thought it was supposed to
be serious.

This is not alt.jokes.idiotic

BTW, Where I heard it was in this group, a few years ago (although I
added the South American part).

Oh,hearing it HERE makes it "sensible"? Sheesh.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik