Posted to alt.home.repair
Walter R. Walter R. is offline

Default central vacs

Judging by my own experience, you will soon get tired of lugging a 30 or 40
foot coiled hose around the house. Infinitely harder than pulling an
electric cord.

We abandoned our built-in and reverted to a powerful upright (with a
rotating brush) for carpets and a canister style for all hard floors. Maybe,
that's what the previous owners of your house did.

--
Walter
www.rationality.net
"FrankOOOOO" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just moved into a new house with a central vac system. I haven't had
any experience with them. there are no attachements, ie. hose. I need
advice on choosing parts. The house is @3500 sq ft, 3 level with at
least 2 hose outlets on each level. Thanksin advance .Frank