Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Another old product source -- rolled picket fence

Reed wrote:
dpb wrote:
Okay, here's another formerly quite common product can't seem to locate
a current source for--white painted roll picket fence. ...

try here (Google is your friend..)

http://www.afence.com/SpecialtyFence...ecialfence.htm

Thanks, I'd found them once some time before but for some reason my
searches yesterday didn't pinpoint them -- I'll be sure to make a
bookmark this time.

They're a fair distance, but so far they're only one w/ the 4' white so
may be only choice. I'd forgotten but a year or so ago I e-mailed them
asking about distributors but never got a response--guess I'll try
phone this time as getting closer to actually doing something.