Posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y,alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains
Stuart Stuart is offline

Default Where get mail order diaries by Letts? [off topic]

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:20:11 GMT, Will wrote:

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 01:02:39 UTC, Will wrote:

You could have tried a cancel if you weren't such a noob.

On 28 Nov 2006, Bob Eager wrote:

If you knew as much about Usenet as you pretend, you'd know that few
servers hnour the NNTP CANCEL these days.

Do you know the difference between "tried a cancel" and "done a cancel"?
Good. Then you will understand why I wrote "try".

The reason I did not TRY a cancel is because not being a "noob" I know it won't
work .!!!!

Stuart