Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Another old product source -- rolled picket fence

Okay, here's another formerly quite common product can't seem to locate
a current source for--white painted roll picket fence. Like the red
snow fence in construction, except pre-painted and w/ a pointed tip on
the picket (some call it "Gothic"). Here's a picture of it except is
only 2-ft high and need 4-ft high to replace existing.

http://greenesfence.com/Merchant2/me...roduct_Count=1

Tried contacting Greenes Fence to see about a special order, perhaps,
but not only a "no, can't/won't do that", but absolutely no response or
even acknowledgement. Guess I'll try again by phone and get told that
I'm barking up the wrong tree there tomorrow...

Meanwhile, anybody seen any of this anywhere, I'd surely like to know
where -- guess that I'm getting to be an old fogey is becoming
obvious...