Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod LRod is offline

Default Florida bookcase tragedy

On 27 Nov 2006 20:01:43 -0800, "RicodJour"
wrote:

Tim W wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6185854.stm

Amazing the amount of judgments and assumptions made so far. Maybe a
more complete report will help answer some questions and lay suspicions
to rest.
http://www.bradenton.com/mld/bradent...l/16099174.htm

I believe (based on the St. Petersburg Times byline) that this is the
same article as published in the St. Petersburg Times. I had already
read it. The questions I raised in my post above, which were based on
my reading of the article, remain unresolved.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.