Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y
Will Will is offline

Default Where get mail order diaries by Letts? [off topic]

On 28 Nov 2006, Stuart wrote:

Don't be too profuse in your thx . If I had the facility to retract
the post I would have done so

Will wrote:

You could have tried a cancel if you weren't such a noob.

On 28 Nov 2006, Tunku wrote:

Hah ! a cancel eh? noob.

Yup. A cancel.

It can't be the letter "a" which is throwing you. (Well, I hope not).
So it must be something in "cancel".

So what is it you can't understand about "cancel"? Don't just stare.
Spit it out.

Well I guess you (Fagin), and maybe your mate Stuart (Oliver Twist)
too, haven't come across newsgroup cancels yet.

Well, here's a chance to grab a bit of free education.
Don't let the chance pass you by as your need seems great.

http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/faqs/cancel.html