Tim Wescott

Default Help choosing a hobby MIG welder

For that matter does anyone have experience with Daytona MIG? They're
considerably less money than the name brands, which either means they sell
useless stuff or they know something...

"Gene T" wrote in message
Hi all,
For the past coupla year I have been contmplating getting a small MIG

welder
for doing repairs and small metal projects. I need one that will work

with
household current. Seems that most of these can weld up to 3/16 in-

probaly
more than enough for my needs. I am leaning towards using flux core wire
instead of gas. In my area I can get Lincoln, Century, Miller or Hobart.
This is only for occasional use so I don't need the top-of-the-line but
don't want to be stuck with a junker either. I would appreciate input on
any of these brands as to their pro/cons.
Thanks,
Gene

--

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-virus software