Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default removing connector from Christmas lights

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:54:22 -0500, (Pat) wrote:

A friend of mine made those lighted glass blocks last Chistmas. She
found cheap icicle lights at the dollar store. They only had a plug on
one end. No end to end connection. Try there.

Pat

If I was doing that, I would consider that the dollar store is a
couple of miles away, and the scissors and tape are HERE NOW.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy