Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Electrical Problem

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:48:30 -0500, "hwb"
wrote:

Home is 2 years old and 3 outlets in kitchen and pantry area not working.
Tried circuit breakers and none appear to be tripped.

Are you sure? On some breakers there is a separate "tripped" position
between on and off. Try turning each possible breaker off than on.

Then, identify the breakers so you'll know which one controls what.
Not just some excessively-generic label like "lights".

Circuit also contains
under cabinet lighting and they are not working either. Where do I start
looking for the problem?

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

school classes." -- Ted Kennedy