Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike in Arkansas Mike in Arkansas is offline

Default Wooden drawer/door pulls. looking for inspiration. JOAT?

There's nothing here
and now I fear
it's lack of inspiration

perhaps online
I'll find relief
from mental constipation.

Okay so I'm not Robert Browning. I am looking for ideas for original
wooden drawer and door pulls. These will be for my newly built kitchen
cabs. I have a few ideas but looking for others before I commit.
Anyone have any links to shop built pulls? I'm looking for something
really different but elegant, funky but beautiful, something with a WOW
factor. The doors and drawer faces are quarter sawn white oak that will
be finished in a light 'craftsman' style per Homestead Finishes web
site. Pulls themselves don't have to be any particular style really.
I know I don't want recessed pulls nor a 'turned' knob of any kind.
If you have a link or picture I sure would appreciate being able to
take a look see. Examples don't have to necessarily be for kitchen
cabs, just good inspiration.
Thanks
Mike