Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default Where get mail order diaries by Letts? [off topic]

In message , Will
writes
On 27 Nov 2006, raden wrote:

In message , Will
writes
In message , Will writes

Thanks for your posting. It's hard to know what you think you
are teling me. Of course I used Google and that's why I said "I
keep getting".

Amazingly, my understanding is that not a single one of your
suggested retailers stock Letts diaries:

On 25 Nov 2006, raden wrote:

**** me - you seem to be one thick ****

Dunno mate. What's your answer to my original posting? The person
who repied hadn't checked a single one of his recommendations.
What a waste of time they were.

Here is my OP again in case you are trying to answer a different
question. Most trolls seem to do that.

============================================= ==
Am in the UK and am looking for a Letts slimline pocket diary.
(Must be month to a view format).

Where can I get this online without paying for admin at silly
prices? I keep getting the sort thing where the diary is only £3.35
from Ink World Direct but their P&P is an extra £6.95.

The problem seems to me to be that you want to buy something
specific of very little value (profit) and pay next to nothing for
the postage (administration)

a classic hiding to nowhere I would have thought

just go to a shop and buy one

Now, of course, if you used a bit of grey matter you could phone
Letts or Adler or whoever and inform them that you were a new
business just setting up and wanted to give customers complementary
diaries with your company name on - could they send you a couple of
samples ?

Way cool even if devious. :-)

But I guess you missed the last line of the original post:

"Unfortunately Letts themselves are out of stock of these."

No - they just clocked you as a ****** and answered as such

Run out of diaries ?

I don't really think so, do you ?

--